HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Newbie reporting!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsGhost
Novice
Novice


Number of posts : 7
Location : East
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Newbie reporting!!!   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi everybody...

1st posting....

N 1st thing i wan to buy is a second hand PSP slim with M*D...

Anyone have lobang???

Thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles
Administration
avatar

Number of posts : 115
Age : 48
Location : Somewhere out there!
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:28 pm

MsGhost wrote:
Hi everybody...

1st posting....

N 1st thing i wan to buy is a second hand PSP slim with M*D...

Anyone have lobang???

Thanks in advance...

welcome.....enjoy ur selling/buying cheers

_________________
Rule#1 - If you are offended by anything in it, leave this area and don't come back.
Rule#2 - No direct insults or derogatory statements permitted.
Rule#3 - Feel free to debate issues, but please keep it civilized.
Rule#4 - Read and reply at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2ndhand.forumotion.com
MsGhost
Novice
Novice


Number of posts : 7
Location : East
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Charles wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
Hi everybody...

1st posting....

N 1st thing i wan to buy is a second hand PSP slim with M*D...

Anyone have lobang???

Thanks in advance...

welcome.....enjoy ur selling/buying cheers

Wow.. thanks for the very prompt welcome...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan39
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 36
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Bro..U can call my friend at 91825434..Steve

His shop at amk

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsGhost
Novice
Novice


Number of posts : 7
Location : East
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:43 pm

alan39 wrote:
Bro..U can call my friend at 91825434..Steve

His shop at amk

lol!

I'm looking for 2nd hand leh...

His shop have?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan39
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 36
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:52 pm

MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
Bro..U can call my friend at 91825434..Steve

His shop at amk

lol!

I'm looking for 2nd hand leh...

His shop have?

Thanks.

Should have..U gif him a call loh

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsGhost
Novice
Novice


Number of posts : 7
Location : East
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 am

alan39 wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
Bro..U can call my friend at 91825434..Steve

His shop at amk

lol!

I'm looking for 2nd hand leh...

His shop have?

Thanks.

Should have..U gif him a call loh

afro

Okie.... Thanks...

Oh ya.. U got a nice foogies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan39
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 36
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 am

Haha..Thank..Wat car u driving??

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsGhost
Novice
Novice


Number of posts : 7
Location : East
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 pm

alan39 wrote:
Haha..Thank..Wat car u driving??

flower

Me driving a Jazz...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan39
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 36
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 pm

MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
Haha..Thank..Wat car u driving??

flower

Me driving a Jazz...

Jazz is a nice car..A gd car to mod...

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsGhost
Novice
Novice


Number of posts : 7
Location : East
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 pm

alan39 wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
Haha..Thank..Wat car u driving??

flower

Me driving a Jazz...

Jazz is a nice car..A gd car to mod...

afro

Hmm..FC is superb but power wise, limited... lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan39
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 36
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 pm

MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
Haha..Thank..Wat car u driving??

flower

Me driving a Jazz...

Jazz is a nice car..A gd car to mod...

afro

Hmm..FC is superb but power wise, limited... lol..

Btw,where u stay ar??

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsGhost
Novice
Novice


Number of posts : 7
Location : East
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 am

alan39 wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
Haha..Thank..Wat car u driving??

flower

Me driving a Jazz...

Jazz is a nice car..A gd car to mod...

afro

Hmm..FC is superb but power wise, limited... lol..

Btw,where u stay ar??

afro

Oh.. I stay Tampines..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan39
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 36
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:08 pm

MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
MsGhost wrote:
alan39 wrote:
Haha..Thank..Wat car u driving??

flower

Me driving a Jazz...

Jazz is a nice car..A gd car to mod...

afro

Hmm..FC is superb but power wise, limited... lol..

Btw,where u stay ar??

afro

Oh.. I stay Tampines..

Wow..Tat far...

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newbie reporting!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Newbie reporting!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Atiya Anjun-Wilkinson
» #McCann: Private Eye 'Maddy Story Not Dead'
» "Flesh eating Bacteria in U.S. attracting more Media attention
» Daily Star reporting on the cost
» Hướng dẫn chơi papercraft

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [ Administration ] :: *** Introductions & Forum Help ***-
Jump to: